Hejsan allehopa!

Er du ny på PokeTeam? Introducer dig her for fællesskabet!

Indlægaf ADDE » 10. jun 2013, 00:09

Hello! I am ADDE, and is from Stockholm, Sweden. I am currently the "Centralstyrelsens administrator" at Poeplaza, the Swedish pokémon Community.

I have cooperated with Tusroerusu since he took full Control of the current Poképlaza and therefore i mananged to get this far here in sweden. and as my graditude, I decided to help Tsuroerusu and Pokéteam to develope even here, in order to continute cooperate with Tusroerusu and also come along with the danish Pokéfans!
With our Amazing work, Tsuroerusu has made Pokéteam and poképlaza very similar to each other as both uses the same platforms to operate on. (Joomla and phpBB). the only difference is the name and the language each side has.

With my help of Pokéteam´s developement, I became a member of kongressen. My main purpose is to keep an Eye over here, get inspired in order to develope Poképlaza, and to bring idéas in order to let Pokéteam and Poképlaza to cooperate and bring up common Projects with each other.

I am a big fan of the Pokémon Games and the animé. I have followed the animé in japanese since Best Wishes started, and recently bought PMD: Gates of infinnity. and I absolutely love both!

Exept of Pokémon, I do Watch animé in general. Typical japanese ninja/old age style, and sci-fi of various kind as well are my fauvorite type of genre.

I also love trains and enjoy riding trains. And I absolutely have a special interests of old elevators. (Seriously, Copenhagen´s elevators are gourgeous, compared to Stockholm´s)

I have decided to speak in English as some members in Kongressen appearently cannot understand my Swedish. If anyone prefer me speaking in Swedish, then let me know. but I will bring in English as standard here :)

you, on the other hand, can speak Danish to me, as I have no problem with that. That just improve´s my understanding of the danish language.

Kör så det ryker!

//ADDE :)
Brugeravatar
ADDE
Ny træner
Ny træner

Land: Sverige

Indlægaf Pokelol » 10. jun 2013, 00:17

Hello ADDE!

Welcome, and thank you for helping out when we needed it the most!

We Scandinavians have to help out each other - Nice to see that both Swedes and, sometimes, Norwegians come to some of the danish forums to say hi and integrate.

I don't understand the problem in understanding Swedish - Or even Norwegian - Unless you speak very fast or with a heavy accent. I'm playing soccer (Afraid to call it football due to the dual meaning of the word) and our, from tomorrow and on, former coach is from Norway. I didn't understand a single word he said nor did the rest of the team. We had some kind of translator to help us understand what he said :P

But enough of that! Welcome aboard, mate ^^
Så giv mig dog min studenterhue.
Brugeravatar
Pokelol Mand
Kongresmedlem
Kongresmedlem

Geografisk sted: I mine bukser.
Land: Danmark

Indlægaf Asuna » 10. jun 2013, 07:22

It's nice to see some nice grammar for a change.

Hello Adde. Thanks for helping out! We're very releaved. I hope to see alot more content from you. :D
Anime elsker!<3
Brugeravatar
Asuna
Juniortræner
Juniortræner

Geografisk sted: Mother Russia

Indlægaf ADDE » 12. jun 2013, 22:01

Thank you guys! I´m glad to be well wecomed here ^^

Tack alla! Jag är glad över att ha varit väl mottagen här ^^

Pokelol skrev:I don't understand the problem in understanding Swedish - Or even Norwegian - Unless you speak very fast or with a heavy accent. I'm playing soccer (Afraid to call it football due to the dual meaning of the word) and our, from tomorrow and on, former coach is from Norway. I didn't understand a single word he said nor did the rest of the team. We had some kind of translator to help us understand what he said :P

Thehehe... I remembered when we got a guest in our basket team, she couln´t hear (deaf) and used hands to communicate. and we had a translator as well. but once she had to kick in and assist when our coach were gone.

I can read danish and norwegian very well, but I have problems understanding the spoken language of them.
Brugeravatar
ADDE
Ny træner
Ny træner

Indlægaf Pokelol » 12. jun 2013, 22:13

I think it boils down to how fast one is speaking the language and with what accent. If you concentrated on listening to someone speaking danish, I think you would find it easier if the person spoke slowly and without that much of an accent.

Though, in Denmark, we have a tough time understanding each other sometimes. We here at Sealand speak differently than those living near Germany in the south of Jutland.
Så giv mig dog min studenterhue.
Brugeravatar
Pokelol Mand
Kongresmedlem
Kongresmedlem

Geografisk sted: I mine bukser.

Indlægaf Ztash » 12. jun 2013, 22:19

Nice to have you here ^^ I myself understand somewhere between 75% and 90% of written Swedish. But spoken... Nope. I understand both written and spoken Norwegian though ( They always sound so happy ^^ ). I really appreciate you being here, and I welcome you as a part of the Danish community ^^

Oh yeah, by the way. go watch this ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
Billede

09 - 11 - 2007
Brugeravatar
Ztash Mand
Kongresmedlem
Kongresmedlem

Geografisk sted: Præstø

Indlægaf ADDE » 12. jun 2013, 23:25

Thehehehehe... I´ve seen that Before :)
Brugeravatar
ADDE
Ny træner
Ny træner

Indlægaf The Shadow » 13. jun 2013, 15:33

Heh, it's fun to see a swedish person on the forums... It's just that I don't understand Swedish. I hope that it is not going to be a problem :D
Derp.
The Shadow Mand
Pokémon-træner
Pokémon-træner

Geografisk sted: København, Vesterbro

Indlægaf GoldenGrowlithe » 13. jun 2013, 22:00

Hej ADDE! :D

Ztash skrev:Nice to have you here ^^ I myself understand somewhere between 75% and 90% of written Swedish. But spoken... Nope.
Hahaha, så är det för mig också. Talad danska är helt omöjlig att förstå! :lol:
/GG Billede
Kongressens formand, fra Sverige
Jag skriver mest på svenska, så det är bara att fråga (spørge) om ni inte förstår mig. Men försök att använda google translate i första hand. ;P
(Jag förstår danska :) )
Brugeravatar
GoldenGrowlithe Kvinde
Kongressens formand
Kongressens formand

Geografisk sted: Sverige

Indlægaf Ztash » 13. jun 2013, 23:03

GoldenGrowlithe skrev:Hej ADDE! :D

Ztash skrev:Nice to have you here ^^ I myself understand somewhere between 75% and 90% of written Swedish. But spoken... Nope.
Hahaha, så är det för mig också. Talad danska är helt omöjlig att förstå! :lol:
Det er egentligt klart at vi ikke forstår hinanden så godt, når vi taler sammen. I har jo den der accent, som også minder en del om nordmændenes, hvor vi ikke har den og blæser på konsonanterne :P
Billede

09 - 11 - 2007
Brugeravatar
Ztash Mand
Kongresmedlem
Kongresmedlem

Geografisk sted: Præstø

Næste

Tilbage til Introduktion