Bonjour !

Er du ny på PokeTeam? Introducer dig her for fællesskabet!

Indlægaf ErzaVsErza » 6. aug 2014, 01:02

Hello guys ! This is Erza ! I'm a 16 year old Pokémon Player, I'm french as you maybe noticed it in the title of the topic !

My principal centers of interest are learning languages and playing competitive Pokémon. I speak French, English and Spanish, I am learning Swedish, but I also planned to learn german, portuguese, danish, and a lot of other languages ! I alsolike to read old litterature and play online games.

I lead my own YouTube channel, in French, where I'm doing a lot of varied videos, like for example YouTube Poops, Pokémon battles or let's plays. You can visit it by looking for "ErzaVsErza Pokémon" on YouTube, but I do not recommand you to check it unless you speak french.

I'm active on Facebook, Twitter, Ask.fm, Smogon, and you can globally find me logged in everywhere at everytime but Snapchat.

My real name is Corentin, I live in Toulouse, a quietly big city in the south of France. I'm currently following literary studies, and I would like to work in the domain of languages (the original project being professor of Spanish, but I can also be professor of French in other countries, or anything related to languages).

Well, I think this is enough, if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask me questions in private message or below this topic !

Have a nice day ! :D
Billede

You want to play Competitive Pokémon or just spend good time with people who share your passion ? Don't search farther ! Try now Showdown, the simulator of Pokémon battles ! CAN BE ACCESSED HERE
Brugeravatar
ErzaVsErza Mand
Ny træner
Ny træner

Geografisk sted: Toulouse, France
Land: Sverige

Indlægaf MP » 6. aug 2014, 08:47

Welcome to PokeTeam.dk, Denmark's best unofficial homepage about Pokémon. Enjoy your stay! :)
It´s sane to be insane and insane to be sane!

Billede

Tak til DarkMew

Billede

Tak til DarkMewtu
Brugeravatar
MP Kvinde
Centralstyrelsens administrator

Land: Danmark

Indlægaf Latios » 6. aug 2014, 12:53

Welcome to the Danish pokémon group :D I like that you want to learn a lot of languages.
Hvis du er interesseret i en kamp, så send mig en PM :D Bwuhahahaha! Usynlig skrift!
Spoiler: Vis
BilledeBuuuh! Bwuhahahaha!!!!! Mere usynlig skrift!!!!
Brugeravatar
Latios Mand
Erfaren træner
Erfaren træner

Geografisk sted: Århus

Indlægaf Blue Cobra » 6. aug 2014, 13:02

Hello there Corentin and welcome to PokeTeam ^^

I'm very happy about your decision to join Danish PokeTeam, as we are very happy to get more members to share their interests about Pokémon.

I think it's very cool that people outside of Denmark are joining PokeTeam too. Having members from different countries is just wonderful as it allows people to share their experiences with each other and also helps PokeTeam to grow.

It's very impressing that you can speak all those languages and I think it's very cool that you want to learn even more languages :D

We have different topics here on PokeTeam which includes the games, anime, TCG or just general discussion about Pokémon. There is also a Trading and Battling place where players are able to interract with each other.

You are very welcome to post wherever you like here on PokeTeam, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay! :)
Hvis du er på udkig efter XY/ORAS Wi-Fi kampe, så er jeg altid frisk! :D

3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trænernavn: Nikolaj.
Brugeravatar
Blue Cobra Mand
Kongresmedlem
Kongresmedlem

Geografisk sted: Midt- og Vestjylland

Indlægaf ErzaVsErza » 6. aug 2014, 22:17

Thank you guys, I will visit the forum and probably stay logged in for a long time !

Though, can I ask you a request ? I would like you to add the french flag in the list of the flags, if it was possible :)
Billede

You want to play Competitive Pokémon or just spend good time with people who share your passion ? Don't search farther ! Try now Showdown, the simulator of Pokémon battles ! CAN BE ACCESSED HERE
Brugeravatar
ErzaVsErza Mand
Ny træner
Ny træner

Geografisk sted: Toulouse, France

Indlægaf MP » 7. aug 2014, 10:51

^ Should be possible. :)
It´s sane to be insane and insane to be sane!

Billede

Tak til DarkMew

Billede

Tak til DarkMewtu
Brugeravatar
MP Kvinde

Indlægaf GoldenGrowlithe » 7. aug 2014, 11:24

Well hello there. :)

Ser man på. Hur kommer det sig att du studerar svenska? :D
(Well I see. How is it that you're stuying Swedish? :D)

Knowing many langauges is cool. The more, the merrier. (Although I only speak Swedish and English fluently. :| ) And of course it's fun to have people from many different countries here. :)
/GG Billede
Kongressens formand, fra Sverige
Jag skriver mest på svenska, så det är bara att fråga (spørge) om ni inte förstår mig. Men försök att använda google translate i första hand. ;P
(Jag förstår danska :) )
Brugeravatar
GoldenGrowlithe Kvinde
Kongressens formand
Kongressens formand

Geografisk sted: Sverige

Tilbage til Introduktion